About the Company:
Over the past 10+ years, our client has built an outstanding reputation for quality, innovation and practicality in development and construction.
Based on Brisbane’s City fridge, this friendly and informal office have a passionate team who pride themselves on the quality of their work and their products. Our client are a company who truly value their employees and the contributions they make to the business.
About the Role:
- Report to the Head of Finance, and assist with overseeing the day-to-day financial function of the business
- Data entry including invoicing
- Reconciliation of bank accounts & Reconciliation of petty cash
- Reconciliation of balance sheets
- Preparing funding request reports & setting up bank payments
- Month end journals, reconciliation of asset registers and prepayment schedules
In this role, there will be room to grow and take on more responsibility as time progresses.
- Experience in a similar role
- Relevant Accounting qualifications
- Demonstrated experience working with XERO
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A meticulous attention to detail
- A strong work ethic and a positive attitude
- The ability to prioritise your workload and multi-task while working under pressure
- Advanced skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel
- Friendly, fun and passionate environment
- Work for a company who hire on culture rather than just experience
- State of the art offices
- Monday to Friday position
- Career growth with an expanding business
- Support from your mentors – get rewarded and recognised for your hard work!
Hit the apply button or send your Resume & Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org