- Entry Level Development Position – Must have a strong background in either Construction, Real Estate or Law;
- Tier one Development and Construction firm – specialising in commercial and high-density residential;
- Phenomenal opportunity and progression.
W Talent have partnered with an Australian Property developer to appoint and Young and Vibrant individual as Assitant Development Manager within their property team. This role will catapult your career within the sector through guidance and mentorship by the industry’s key players.
ABOUT YOUR NEW ROLE
- Primary – learning and development as guided by the senior development team;
- Consultant co-ordination;
- Work closely with the development manager to ensure the project is delivered on time and to budget;
- Preparation and lodgements of development applications, and ongoing liaising with relevant councils;
- Assist sales and marketing in producing collateral;
- Some project management of existing projects
To be successful
- Prior experience within construction, real estate or law;
- Tertiary qualified in Construction, Property or Business;
- Technical understanding of the development process;
- A sound understanding of contract negotiation and management.
For further information please call Caitie on 0421 827 803 or Apply today fo