- Nationally awarded and recognised developer
- $70,000 Inc Super
- Master planned Communities and Large Land Subdivisions
- Make your move from a Analyst, Valuation or Development Co-coordinator position.
Our client is a recognised and awarded developer with multiple project’s nationally. With a strategic focus on land and community living, they offer mentoring from the industries best and a proven track record of growing team members from graduates through to Development Directors.
- Identify, investigate and analyse development opportunities;
- Prepare timely, professional and accurate reports;
- Working closely with the project manager to ensure delivery within approved time frame and budget;
- Source, implement and monitor Asset Management Plans for all properties
- Liaise regularly with all internal and external stakeholders; maintaining excellent relations;
- Maintain compliance with relevant legislation and contractual obligations;
- Oversee legal agreements associated with development delivery;
- Rezoning and risk mitigation.
- Property or related tertiary qualification;
- Minimum 12 months experience in Development, Analyst or Valuation positions.
- The right attitude to join a nationally recognised business.
For more information on this role please call Adam at W Talent on 0425 662 119 or email through an application to firstname.lastname@example.org.