- CBD offices – predominately shopping center assets;
- Retail and commercial specialists;
- Portfolio including Shopping Centres and Retail Strip Shops
Our client is looking for an experienced retail property manager to manage a well looked after portfolio with the assistance of experience ACPM. To be successful in this position you will have proven experience in budgeting, managing a retail portfolio / shopping centres, and be able to hit the ground running.
- Day-to-day management of the overall properties and tenancies;
- Work with the landlord and tenant’s to ensure maximum return on all lots;
- Ensure rental reviews and contractual increases are implemented;
- Consistently look for new opportunities and work with the leasing department to ensure all active leases are filled.
- Must have Commercial / Retail Property experience
- A current Certificate of Registration
- Experience in Commercial / Retail Property Management
- Car and Driver’s License
- Strong communication skills
- Professionally presented
- Clean well-run portfolio
- Autonomous role
- Relaxed office atmosphere
- Salary may be negotiable for Commercial Retail experience
For further details on the position, please call Caitie on 0421 827 803 or submit an application for immediate consideration.