- Industry Leading Tier 2 Builder thriving in uncertain times
- Great pipeline of work and excellent job security.
- Good culture & work life balance.
Experienced Estimator required for our client who is a diversified Tier 2 Construction company looking to add another member to it’s estimating department! The company specialise in Government/Council & Education and mixed use projects ranging from $1M – 45M
Your new company
They have huge leverage from a number of existing industry relationships and intend to grow exponentially over the next 5 years and beyond.
Due to huge demand they are experiencing, they now have a requirement for a Estimator with at least 2-4 years experience.
- Provide co-ordination between Architect Design and final Construction Team.
- Strong ability to prepare Take Off’s & Bill of Quantities (We may ask to see a sample of previous work.)
- The preparation and costing variation documentations.
- Deal with any council requirements as they arise.
- Develop and detail projects for Structural design and check for cost savings in designs and/or construction techniques.
- Using industry and trade knowledge ascertain if drawn proposals can be built and determine most cost effective construction methods.
- Negotiation for the purchasing of all materials/ trade negotiations.
- Advise on any impact of new building regulations & standards on the products they are using or the method of construction.
- The updating and ordering of projects in Data build including the creation of items and recipes.
What we need from you
- 2-4 years experience in QS/Estimating commercial construction projects (Commercial/Government/Council or Education).
- Either a trade background such as carpentry or construction tertiary education.
- Must be a good communicator.
- Must be a team player.
To apply hit the APPLY button or email your resume to Christopher@wtalent.com.au – 0499 008 251