This is a rare opportunity for somebody with a truly exceptional Real Estate administrative background and a mature, professional approach? Are you seeking to take on a new challenge and catapult your career to the next level?
Your proactive, positive attitude and strong attention to detail will ensure your success within this collaborative and friendly team. No two days will be the same.
Our client, the world’s largest luxury real estate firm, are seeking to appoint a highly experienced and efficient Sales Administrator.
You are to be self-motivated and your administration skills must be ‘on point’ to continuously deliver and be a part of an extremely energetic and successful property sales team. This is Senior role and your input, skills and ability to manage a sales team will be seen as truly valuable and pivotal to the success of the business and brand as a whole. This role is extremely fast paced and is only suitable to those who strive to be busy and drive a team to achieve through outstanding support and first class communication skills.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Communication management to and for Sales Team members
- Maintaining office presentation and style
- Preparation of property listing documentation
- Designing property marketing collateral such as brochures, DLX property cards etc
- Marketing assistance: e-newsletters/market reports (experience with My Desktop is highly advantageous)
- Issuing and processing contract documentation in a timely manner
- Induction of new agents
- Office Management
- Database management and ownership of responsibility
- Assist CEO with special projects
The successful applicant will have:
- At least 2 years experience within a fast-paced real estate administration role
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional and mature attitude and work ethic
- Second to none time management ability
- Immaculate and professional personal presentation
- Experience in contracts administration
- OFT Sales Registration Certificate is mandatory
- An inclusive, positive and team player attitude
- My Desk Top and Price Finder
Contact Lauren Ostler on 0478736223 or to APPLY send your resume to Lauren@wtalent.com.au