- National Advisory and Brokerage firm for developers and investors
- Brand new office space in Sydney CBD
- Developments located in Western Corridor
- Outstanding culture and mentorship from senior team members
- OTE – $100K – $150K in your first year
A national Advisory & Brokerage firm seeks a Finance Associate to join their Sydney team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and adaptable candidate, with an interest in progressing a career in sales, to join an established and experienced team.
Roles and Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Provide an unparalleled level of service to new and existing clients;
- Prospecting for new clients
- Accurately update the companies CRM and Database with potential clients’ details
- General administration and reporting duties as required.
To be successful in this position you will have/be:
- Outstanding communication skills; both written and verbal;
- Impeccably presented and professional at all times;
- A sound understanding of the property industry, with the drive and determination to succeed;
- Desired: Previous experience in Commercial Real Estate or Banking
- Work for a national finance & brokerage firm, who can offer mentorship and guidance to see you succeed within the property industry;
- Genuine sales career progression opportunities;
- An opportunity to progress out of customer service in an exciting industry.
For more information on this position please get in contact with Adam Weraksa on 0425 662 119 or submit an application today for immediate consideration. Email email@example.com