- Annual Salary Circa $150,000
- Progressive working environment and supportive team, report to the owner
- City-Fringe, Boutique Commercial Property agency
An outstanding opportunity for an experienced Commercial property manager to step into a Head of Department role. Our client is a boutique, commercial property specialist agency who due to growth, is seeking to add a senior team member. You will be welcomed into an autonomous, flexible and team orientated culture where you will lead a team of three asset managers.
- Annual Salary Circa $150,000.
- City Fringe location.
- Autonomous, flexible and team orientated culture
- Strong emphasis on career progression for those that want it.
- Reporting into the managing director
- Grow and mentor their existing team of 3
- Manage a tidy portfolio of 100 assets, a good mix of commercial, industrial and retail
- Support the directors and become an outstanding asset to the leadership team;
- Seeking out new and innovative ways of working which improve services to clients to achieve measurable results and continuous improvement.
- Prior experience as a department head or Senior Property Manager
- Familiarity with commercial leases and liaising with solicitors.
- A strong sense of accountability
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Strong focus and attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm and a drive to succeed.
For more information on this position please call Caitie on 0421 827 803 or apply for immediate consideration today.