Join this close-knit team that has great support from a down to earth principal and head of department who will encourage your growth with continued training and support.
You will be working for a small boutique yet high performing agency with clear values who will equip you with all the tools to succeed as they continue to grow. You will be surrounded by the vibrant community with local shops and cafes on the doorstep of your modern office.
- Social team atmosphere & team building activities
- Support from capable receptionist, senior property manager and principal
- Base salary
- Career progression to property manager or BDM
- Opportunity to get your foot in the door with an amazing agency
- Join a very stable, friendly team!
- Leasing of vacant properties for rent
- Build and maintain relationships with landlords, tenants & trades
- Application processing and tenant sign ups
- Routines, entry & exit inspections
- Lease renewals
- Meeting set KPI’s
- Saturday work required – day in lieu throughout the week
The Skills & Experience
- Love of customer service and client interaction
- High level communication & negotiation skills
- Passion & experience in real estate & property management
- Ability to be a team player
- A strong sense of accountability
- Minimum 6 months experience
- A willingness to learn will be favored over experience
- Current Agents Rep or Real Estate License (a must)
- Driver’s Licence and own reliable car (a must)
The Next Step
If this sounds like the role for you then please hit apply or feel free to contact me on my details below – your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
0423 337 281