Join a team with a family feel that cares about you and your career, offer ongoing support, great culture and open door policy. We are seeking a maintenance superstar with a bright, bubbly, can do attitude and strong troubleshooting skills in Auchenflower.
If you are still a junior in the industry, a property manager looking for a change from the daily grind or a senior wanting to join the right company for your career progression get in touch to discuss this opportunity further.
- Long term stable team
- Fuel card
- Salary up to $55,000 + super depending on experience
- Opportunities to step up into a property manager or senior role
- Support from capable admin, reception, property management, leasing & BDM team
- Autonomy to run the maintenance POD and make it your own – 1000 properties
- Be a part of the annual staff Christmas trip + social events
- Monday to Friday only!
- NO trust accounting, leasing or business development
- NO routines, entries or exits!
- Manage maintenance issues as they arise
- High level communication with tenants – update, update update!
- Coordinate with tenants and trades to resolve maintenance
- Follow up to ensure repairs carried out to a high standard
- Arrange quotes and work orders
- Meet set KPI’s weekly & monthly
- Liaise with senior POD property managers
- Use Maintenance Manager to make your life easier
The Skills & Experience
- Love of customer service and customer interaction
- Basic maintenance/troubleshooting skills
- High level communication & conflict resolution skills
- Passion & experience in real estate & property management
- A strong sense of accountability
- Minimum 12 months experience (a must)
- Current Agents Rep or Real Estate License (a must)
- QLD Driver’s Licence and own reliable car
The Next Step
If this sounds like the role for you then please hit apply or feel free to contact me on my details below – your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Cover letters will be highly regarded.