- Up to $70,000 + Super (depending on experience)
- Luxury Real Estate Office!
- Culture – Relaxed but professional working in outstanding offices
Our client is a nationally recognised Luxury Real Estate firm, seeking an Office Manager to join their team. This is an opportunity to cement your experience within a boutique, luxury firm where you will not feel like just a number! An extremely humble and down to earth Director this role offers longevity, support and flexibility.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- General administrative support and office duties as requested;
- Support the Sales team – contract, minute taking, emails and some diary management;
- Communicating with clients and customers;
- General admin duties, including answering the phone, greeting clients and being the first point of contact for clients;
The ideal candidate will possess
- The ability to work within a fun, progressive and collaborative team
- Professional Presentation;
- Unparalleled communication skills (written and verbal);
- Experience as an Office Manager/Sales Administrator
- Up to date Agents Certificate
Send your Resume and Cover Letter to Lauren@wtalent.com.au