A Melbourne based consultancy who have built a solid reputation within Commercial and Education are currently seeking two project managers to manage their team.
Roles and responsibilities
Reporting into the Managing Director, you will be responsible for ensuring the major project is delivered on time, to budget and with safety as a priority.
- Primary: ensure the project is delivered on time and within budget;
- Coordinate internal and external consultants as required;
- Manage relationships with local councils and authorities, attending all relevant meetings;
- Participate in the contract tendering process;
- Regularly review projects budgets and timeframes, report accordingly;
- Liaise with contract administrators to oversee all incoming and outgoing project documentation.
- The ability to manage multiple consultants at one time to ensure deadlines are met;
- Proven ability to plan and prioritise responsibilities;
- Have sound technical knowledge and be familiar with building codes;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project and project management software
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and succinctly to a variety of audiences from Leadership to Site Teams and Contractors;
For more information on this role please get in contact with Caitie Woods at W Talent on the details provided below.
M: 0421 827 803