- Work directly for a National Developer across high-end projects
- Form part of the leadership team of the group
- Commercial and High-rise experience a must
About the opportunity
This is your opportunity to work directly for a national developer with luxury Residential, Hotel, and Commercial Projects. You will be working with a down to earth team that pride themselves on their attention to detail and quality finishes.
As a Project Manager, your duties and responsibilities include:
- Supervision of contractors and suppliers to ensure conformance to project specifications, drawings, standards and project quality
- Regular reporting of progress, problems, contractor performance, supply issues and project scheduling
- Co-ordination of inspections and approvals, Keeping of a detailed project diary and sites inspection reports
- Co-ordination and scheduling of individual project interfaces
- Communication with contractors, subcontractors, other relevant employees and suppliers
- 5 + Year’s experience within Project Management
- Experience managing High-rise and Commercial projects
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to support/mentor junior project management staff.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, demonstrated project management skills, effective negotiation skills and decision-making abilities.