Join this close-knit team that has great support from a down to earth director who will encourage your growth with continued training and support. You will be working for a high performing organisation with massive growth plans in 2020 and beyond!
Bring your bright and bubbly nature to this award winning team and be supported by clear structure and procedures in place. You will be surrounded by the vibrant Clayfield community with local shops and cafes on the doorstep of your modern office.
- Social team atmosphere & team building activities
- Cloud based property management software
- Salary up to $60,000 + super depending on experience
- Monthly bonuses paid upon KPI’s being met
- Opportunities for a team leader role as this company grows
- Support from capable receptionist, leasing consultant, business development manager and director.
- Join a very stable, friendly team!
- Monday to Friday only!
- NO leasing, business development or trust accounting
- Build and maintain relationships with landlords, tenants & trades
- Manage your portfolio of approx 140 properties – full accountability
- Full portfolio management including arrears & maintenance
- Routines, entry & exit inspections
- Work in conjuction with the leasing consultant on lease renewals and advertising properties for rent
- Meeting set KPI’s which include positive Google reviews
The Skills & Experience
- Love of customer service and client interaction
- High level communication & interpersonal skills
- Passion & experience in real estate & property management
- Ability to be a team player
- A strong sense of accountability
- Minimum 6 months experience
- A willingness to learn will be favoured over experience
- Current Agents Rep or Real Estate License
- QLD Driver’s Licence and own reliable car
The Next Step
If this sounds like the role for you then please hit apply or feel free to contact me on my details below – your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Cover letters will be highly regarded.