Join a team with a family feel that cares about you and your career, offer ongoing support, great culture and open door policy.
We are seeking an outstanding property manager with a bright, bubbly, can do attitude with strong skills to join a high performing pod in the outer Northern suburbs.
While we are ideally looking for someone with experience if you have your agents rep, exposure to the real estate industry and are ready to be trained by the best then please apply also.
- Long term stable team
- Plenty of social activities and events
- Salary up to $60,000 – $65,000 + super depending on experience
- Opportunities to step up as this company grows
- Support from capable admin, reception, leasing & BDM team
- Monday to Friday with occasional Saturday work
- NO leasing or business development
- Build and maintain relationships with landlords, tenants & trades
- Manage your pod with the support of a senior
- Arrears & maintenance management – ability to troubleshoot with tenants highly regarded
- Routines, entry & exit inspections
The Skills & Experience
- Love of customer service and client interaction
- High level communication & interpersonal skills
- Passion & experience in real estate & property management
- Ability to be a team player
- A strong sense of accountability
- 12 months experience ideal
- Current Agents Rep (a must)
- Melbourne Driver’s Licence and own reliable car
The Next Step
If this sounds like the role for you then please hit apply or feel free to contact me on my details below – your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Cover letters will be highly regarded.