Join this friendly team that has great support from a down to earth head of department who will encourage your growth with continued training and support. You will be working for a high performing national brand with clear values who will equip you with all the tools to succeed as they continue to grow.
Bring your warm and friendly nature to this large team and be supported by the latest technology with clear structure and procedures in place. You will be surrounded by the vibrant Broadbeach community with local shops and cafes on the doorstep of your modern office.
- Social team atmosphere & team building activities
- Cloud based property management software
- Salary up to $60,000 + super depending on experience
- Opportunities for a team leader role as this company grows
- Support from capable admin, growth team and head of department.
- Join a very stable, friendly team!
- Monday to Friday only!
- NO leasing or trust accounting
- Build and maintain relationships with landlords, tenants & trades
- Manage your portfolio of approx 110 properties
- Full portfolio management including arrears & maintenance
- Routines, entry & exit inspections
- Work in conjuction with the leasing consultant on lease renewals and advertising properties for rent
The Skills & Experience
- Love of customer service and client interaction
- High level communication & interpersonal skills
- Passion & experience in real estate & property management
- Ability to be a team player
- A strong sense of accountability
- Minimum 12 months experience
- A willingness to learn will be favoured over experience
- Current Agents Rep or Real Estate License (a must)
- QLD Driver’s Licence and own reliable car (a must)
The Next Step
If this sounds like the role for you then please hit apply or feel free to contact me on my details below – your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Cover letters will be highly regarded.