- Salary completely negotiable;
- Huge pipeline of projects to be leased;
- Work with a leading national developer;
- Reporting into the development director.
Our client is a national development firm who have interests in Commercial, Retail and Mixed-Use residential apartments. The business has had phenomenal success within the retail space and subsequently are looking to bring their project leasing in house.
Roles and responsibilities
- Principal: leasing the retail spaces within the projects during planning and construction phases;
- Assist with development and execution of leasing strategies;
- Build and maintain strong relationships within the market;
- Deliver on optimal tenancy mix to ensure the development has the highest level of success.
- A minimum of 12 months of experience within retail and commercial project leasing;
- Demonstrated understanding of lease legislation and the Retail Act
- Mandarin speaking is a must;
- Experience in preparing, reporting & managing leasing strategies;
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.