Join a National Development firm as an entry-level Sales Associate. This role will see you be mentored by the industry’s best and catapult your career within the property industry.
Your job will be to learn everything the industry has to offer through hard work and lots of fun along the way. Be the envy of all your friends and have the career people only dream of!
You will learn and be responsible for nurturing buyer relationships, through to running open homes, negotiating, whilst also trying to uncover any potential sellers throughout the process. Prospecting is made easy working alongside this incredible team.
- Be Immaculately presented and spoken
- Be to Work within a team in a fast-paced environment
- Hold a Current Agents Representative Certificate
- Current drivers licence and reliable car
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attend listing presentations
- Appraise new properties
- Run open inspections and attend auctions
- Liaise with vendors & buyers
- Support and assist senior sales agents
- Database management
- Prospecting for new business
- Manage the buyer process
- Understand contracts
For more information on this role please Apply Today or get in touch with Lauren Ostler using the details provided below.
P: 0478 736 223
If this is not the perfect role for you, although know someone that might suit, we offer awesome referral vouchers!