We’re looking for a dedicated team player with a genuine interest in pursuing a real estate career as part of a team and the desire to be a part of achievement and success at the highest industry level.
Our people work together to create great things. We are passionate about what we do, and the relationships we build with our clients are unsurpassed. We are proud to be part of the community. We offer an inspirational, supportive environment, and a culture that rewards initiative and dynamism. We allow individuals to take control of their own personal development. The pace is fast and vibrant, and great talent has the opportunity to thrive in our company.
- Previous experience in land Sales
- Be responsible for managing the sales and some admin functions of one of our well positioned Land Estates
- Previous experience listing and selling property
- Oversee clients from an initial enquiry through to contract signing from the onsite sales office and will work closely with builder partners in the surrounding
- Sound administration and organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise and multitask
- Be Immaculately presented and spoken
- Be to Work within a team in a Fast-Paced Environment
- Hold a Current Agents Representative Certificate.
- Current Drivers licence and Reliable car
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- At least two to three year’s sales experience in a residential land capacity
- Minimum two year’s sales management experience in built form
- A proven track record in sales success
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships
- Knowledgeable on the current market and a high awareness of competition
- Strong communication skills
If you want to have a great career in Real Estate APPLY NOW or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Continueme on 0438248591