- Diverse exposure across Retail, Commercial and Residential;
- Entrepreneurial, Dynamic and High Achieving Team;
- Salary Negotiable; circa $250k
Our client seeks a versatile and malleable Senior Development Manager to join their team and spread themselves across their current and upcoming developments.
They pride themselves on being at the forefront of workplace culture and are not looking for a workhorse, rather someone who fits in well with their team and is looking for an opportunity to further their already established career. To be successful you will have a diverse project background, you will be a strong leader and have the desire to mentor junior candidates.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Instruct and assist the Assistant Development Manager in coordinating the application deliverable as scheduled;
- Participate in all stakeholder, council and any relative meetings;
- Working in collaboration with the Marketing Executive(s) and the rest of the Project Team to develop a clear Commercial Vision;
- Responsible for the commercial element of the Business Plan including project scope, budget, and overall development strategy;
- Work alongside the in house marketing, architects and sales team to ensure results delivered as projected.
To be successful in this role you will have strong verbal and written communication skills with an ability to engage, manage and establish effective relationships with a wide range of people including key stakeholders, vendors and site teams. You will have a substantial amount of experience in either Commercial, Residential or Retail You will tertiary qualified and most importantly you will believe in healthy work culture and environment.
For more information on this role please apply or get in touch via the details below.