- 200k Pkg
- Award Winning Builder
- Good culture & work life balance
Experienced Estimator required for our client who is a diversified Industrial Construction Estimator take ownership of our clients estimating department.
Your new company
With an exceptional industry reputation within the construction industry. This company have huge leverage from existing industry relationships and intend to grow despite the current Covid-19 Crisis over the next 3-5 years..
Due to huge demand they are experiencing, they now have a requirement for a Senior Estimator with at least 7+ years experience.
- Provide co-ordination between Architect Design and final Construction Team
- The preparation and costing variation documentations
- Prepare BOQ’s and Take-Offs
- Develop and detail projects for Structural design and check for cost savings in designs and/or construction techniques
- Using industry and trade knowledge ascertain if drawn proposals can be built and determine most cost effective construction methods
- Negotiation for the purchasing of all materials/ trade negotiations
- Advise on any impact of new building regulations & standards on the products they are using or the method of construction
- The updating and ordering of projects in Data build including the creation of items and recipes
What we need from you 7+ years experience in estimating commercial construction projects (Industrial & Commercial)
- Either a trade background such as carpentry or construction management tertiary education
- Must be a good communicator
- Must be a team player
To apply hit the APPLY button or email your resume to Christopher@wtalent.com.au – 0499 008 251