Our client is a well known and respected National firm, specialising in body corporate. They are known well for the growth of staff internally, and never taking their team for granted.
This is a tidy portfolio, 80% of which is onsite – a dream portfolio which is focused on customer care.
About the role
- Offices based on the Gold Coast;
- Car parking available
- Liaising with owners and committees as required
- Preparing agendas and minutes for meetings, and chairing meetings
- Working with building management committees
- Coordinating necessary repairs and maintenance
- Review of finances and budget forecasts
To be considered for the role you will need:
- Ideally, you will have a minimum of 1-2 years experience within Body Corporate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Own car and licence
- Up to date computer skills (MS Office, Outlook, etc)
- Good work ethic, flexible attitude and sense of humour is important to fit in with our clients culture.
For more information on this position please call / SMS:
0468 772 992
0425 662 119